- To assist in all aspects of corporate secretarial duties and functions and to ensure compliance with all statutory regulations and guidelines
- To maintain company's statutory books and records
- To Involve in all company secretarial works, to ensure timely filing of statutory forms and returns with CCM
- To prepare circular resolutions and minutes, handling queries or correspondences from clients
- To liaise with CCM, Stamping Office and other relevant authority.
- ICSA or other related qualification
- 1 - 2 years experience or fresh graduate
- Familiar with Malaysia Companies Act and other relevant statutory requirements
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both spoken and written)
- Computer literate
This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification.